Friday, July 18, 2014

Ralph Lauren Dresses PERFECT For Your Summer Work Attire



Floral! Floral! Floral!

 
Polka dots? Soo 1950's <3 <3
     Walked into Macy's the other day just to browse at some dresses for work... only to discover that the Ralph Lauren dress collection is without a doubt my newest obsession. I fell in love with every single dress in this collection, all of which were classy, sophisticated, and fabulous. Ralphie, if I had the money, I would buy ALL these dresses to compose myself one killer work wardrobe! Until then... I'll just play dress up.
Beautiful blue print <3
Sassin' in this brown and white floral print




Xoxo,

Fashion Fox
                                                                                                                                                                   XoXoXoXo
                        Red hot red to spice things up... 

No comments:

Post a Comment